What's new? - join our WF mailing-list - form on home page
Otherwise, you can email us directly sam<at>folklife.co.uk,
or you can use the form below
New listings: simply email or use forms - whichever is easiest for you.
"FORMS FOR YOUR LISTINGS".
- You can either fill in a form, or ask us to draft something, for you to look at. and approve or change.
- For PERFORMERS there is a form on the PERFORMERS PAGE.
- For SERVICES there is a form on the SERVICES PAGE.
- For VENUES, there is a form on each of the 5 venue area pages (Herefs, Worcs City, E, N, & W -- the same form on each venue page)
CONTACT : to email us ~ fill in the form below, or email the information, as you prefer.
Do email us.
NOTE, we must limit numerous emails that we receive, so:
- we list local FOLK VENUES, PERFORMERS, SERVICES -- see note on Forms for your Listings above
- we don't list dates etc, so do check the sites on our SERVICES page or see our Folklife Quarterly magazine online or in print. Paid-for events (festivals, concerts) : if you add us, without asking (spam), to such mass-mailing lists for paid-for events, then unless you are a Folklife member, your email address may be blocked ! Are you emailing people to sell something (concert tickets)? handy notes on spam law on home page.
- we do not forward emails, please do not send emails to forward, or all your emails may be blocked as spam
- as WF does not list concert dates, please do not send them, or all your emails may be blocked as spam
You can use the email form for messages.
However, if urgent, email us directly, as forms sometimes seem to be delayed a day or two.
Do join us at Folklife.
You can also use the email form as a Folklife Membership form:
Folklife membership for Folklife Quarterly, a 48/52 page (A4) print magazine, folk news (Wales, England West Country & west Midlands) & folklife traditions.
To join: please send us £18 a year --
by BACS to:
Folklife, sort code 09-01-55, account 18675181.
or send us a £18 cheque to address on left.
Then please email your name, address, & phone in the Message, or email the information, confirming that you have checked that the BACS payment has been taken from your account, or that the cheque is in the post..
(no email? please PRINT when writing)
You will receive 1 copy of 4 quarterly issues,
and for each issue you can send in
------ your folk listings, as in this online DIRECTORY,
------ your folk news (word limits apply: 200 words, more if advertising).